This is my call to you all;
if you’re an employer- hire me
if you’re employed- help a brother out
As of December I will be living off pennies, my CV is getting a serious revamp and I am job hunting.
If you can lend a hand with this process, I’d appreciate the love.
I’m living vicariously through the people on this TV show.
Having high standards is idiotic, having no standards is idiotic.
Somebody really needs to help me write my personal statement, so far my list consists of:
- I have a job (I sit at a desk eating chocolate, speaking on the phone and typing)
- I go to yoga (I went twice)
- I read books (though I still haven’t managed to find time to read ‘Regeneration’ for my coursework)
- I write a blog (rarely)
- I went on a French exchange trip (to one of the most boring places in France)
- I went on an English trip to London (for the Full English)
- I did work experience at the Liverpool Echo (for a day)
- I go to art galleries (they have nice cafes)
- I help out at school functions (our school told us to do this to write on our UCAS forms)
This list makes me sound like every other kid applying to study English, I am fucking screwedddd.
I’m not sad or pathetic, this film is epic in every sense of the word.
After being told I dress like a lesbian, I have been scouring the internet for the perfect birthday dress.
This All Saints dress reminds me completely of the dress I wore for my 17th birthday but with gold instead of silver. It even has a plunge back. Yet, I only ever wore it that single night, it’s one of those dresses that really is too dressy for me.
However, in keeping with my love for covering up, cinching in my waist and dressing ever so lesbian-esque, I still feel that TBA trousers would be a much more sensible purchase…